Monday, June 08, 2009

Mad Doctors!!!

Mad Doctors
Hello my firends,

I wanted to let you know I am having a Mad Doctors Week over at Pulp Sunday: every day, all week long, I will be tributing some famous (or infamous ;)) mad scientist from classic horror and sci-fi movies. It's good stuff and it's in the name of Science (gone awfully wrong ;)) so feel free to check it out if you have spare time and you used to love (or hate) those biology classes :)

Today we feature Dr Paul Rigas from "Man Made Monster" (1941).

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.
Mad Doctors & Pulp Sunday created by, ™ and © 2009 Francesco Francavilla

4 comments:

bARE-eYED sUN said...

good heads-up, thank you.

:-)

..
.ero

Francesco Francavilla said...

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Unknown said...

I love that "Lovecraft" air!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, WDM :) I am a big fun of the Man from Providence :D

Cheers,
Francesco