Friday, July 16, 2010

GUNDAM!

Gundam
~~ click on the image for giant ROBOT view ~~

I hope you will allow me to go down Nostalgia Lane for Day 4 of Giant Robot Week :)
One of my fave robot show has always been GUNDAM, and not just for some of the coolest robot designs around, but also for the realism of the stories: a really good and well thought show, hands down.
And speaking of Gundam and nostalgia, here's an acrylic painting I did 17 (!) years ago: man, do I feel old...

Hope you dig it the same, even if an "ancient" piece of art ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

3 comments:

Casey (@OneShotCrisis) said...

A great work for a timeless character.

Julio Cappa said...

Yeah! your work is awesome, I really like it!

Philip A. Buck said...

woah! TERRIFIC! The stories deffinetly have always stood out to me too. Great shows, great art!