Monday, June 13, 2011

Barbara Gordon

A panel from DETECTIVE COMICS #879
Click on the image for larger view!

OK, I am going on records and officially dedicating Detective #879 to Barbara Gordon.
Can't wait for you guys to read these final 3-4 issue of our (Snyder, Jock, Baron, & me) run on Detective :)


Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla


JC said...

YOU can't wait? I am a DC guy because of you.

Philip A. Buck said...


Riley MacGregor said...

Great looking Batman art!

JC said...

Kind Sir,

I can't catch you via email, but I have to ask, have to ask, and beg if necessary, would you be willing to sell your Weapon X? I don't want to post this publicly but I don't know how to get hold of you, and that was one of the greatest tales all time and you, well, your rendition is absolutely stunning. Please...