Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My next book: CAPTAIN AMERICA & BUCKY!

CAPTAIN AMERICA & BUCKY #625 Cover
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello Friends,

cross-posting this from my other blog, Pulp SUnday, becuase I am very excited about this book :)

I can finally share what I will be working on (among other things) in the next few months: CAPTAIN AMERICA & BUCKY! :)
I am so excited to have the opportunity to work on such an icon of the Superhero comics (thank you so much, MARVEL :)), and to work with such talented writers like Ed Brubaker and James Asmus, and I hope you guys will be along for the ride :)
I will be drawing a full arc starting with CAPTAIN AMERICA & BUCKY #625, out in December.
Above is my cover for the book and below is the solicits:

CAPTAIN AMERICA & BUCKY #625
Written by Ed Brubaker & James Asmus
Pencils & Cover by Francesco Francavilla

• The original Human Torch guest-stars as Captain America teams up with Bucky in the present day… for the first time?!
• Rising stars James Asmus and Francesco Francavilla join Eisner award winner Ed Brubaker for a rollicking adventure into the future of the star-spangled Avenger’s past!
• Brand new arc! Easy jumping on point!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99


Stay tuned for more cool books announcements coming soon :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2011 Francesco Francavilla

5 comments:

JC said...

Yahoooooooooooooooooooo! I would love to see you on a title for a long, long run, but having a variety is very cool as well--means there will be something fun to read on the shelves!

Brian said...

Looks fantastic!

Federico Milella said...

grande Francesco!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Very nice...you are sooo bug time now!

Eric! said...

I love this cover.