Friday, August 31, 2012

[Invisible] OBAMA plus Prints News

Invisible OBAMA
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Here's some more fun/satire stuff based off current news/events. :D

I'll take also the opportunity to let you all know I 've been working on setting up a web based store for my books and prints in the hope to facilitate the process of ordering/purchasing for everyone.
That will be the place where you will be able to get the limited prints like my MONDO's CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON or general prints like the INVISIBLE OBAMA poster above.
Stay tuned for link coming soon :)

Also tune in on this blog tomorrow night (E.T.) as I will be posting the new DOCTOR WHO minimalist poster, coinciding with the new season starting tomorrow on BBC  America.
I will draw the poster while watching the episode and post it right after. As usual, my posters are spoiler free so safe to be seen also by those of you who haven't watched the show yet :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla