Thursday, January 07, 2010

Charlotte MiniCon 2010

CHarlotte Mini Con 2010

Hello everyone! :D
Sorry for the lack of posts but I have been cut out of the Internet (service) for the last week. Thankfully everything is back to normal (and I hope I am not gonna experience another web withdrawal for the next 5 years... at least! ;)

Anyhow I wanted to share this news right away with you all due to the short turnaround (or notice). I have been invited by the good friends of Heroes Aren't Hard To Find (the organizers of the wonderful HeroesCon) to be featured guest at their one day show Charlotte MiniCon this coming January 23rd and I enthusiastically accepted the invitation (as I love them and I always welcome chances to interact with friends and fans).
Above you see a little poster I quickly put together yesterday that will give you all the info you need. You can read more details about the show on their blog too.
Hope to see some of you there, if you live in the area or are close by Charlotte.

I will keep you updated on other upcoming shows I will be attending (East and West Coast) soon.
Meanwhile let me wish you all the best for this 2010! :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.

No comments: