Thursday, January 21, 2010

CyGirl

CyGirl

This is my contribution to the "Monsters & Dames" Charity Artbook 2010 the fine folks put out every year for ECCC.
And since I don't remember if I announced it yet, let me make it more official: I will be attending the EMERALD CITY COMIC CON as a guest this year - it's my first time at ECCC and in Seattle so I am really looking forward to it :)

In other news, the Twitter jam I was partecipating to (RONIN) turned out in a Comic jam art blog, called Comic Twart. So far there are 15 of us who will jam on a specific character each week (this week the topic was ZORRO).
Feel free to check it out: some good stuff in there :)

Cheers,
Francesco

CyGirl & Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

Comic Twart

4 comments:

Ryan Cody said...

Hey Francesco, I'll stop by and say hi in Seattle, I'll be up there for the show as well.

Craig Zablo said...

Very cool. Love the colors.

Jake said...

I was a big fan of the book ECC put out last year...and this is just one more reason to pick up this years.

Francesco Francavilla said...

See you at the show, Ryan, it has been a while since our last meeting :)
Thank you, Craig :)
Good to hear I gave you ane xtra reason to get the book, Jake :) Thank you.
And welcome (?) MILMF :)

Cheers,
Francesco