Wednesday, May 05, 2010

HellBoy in Mexico

Hellboy Week
Hellboy in Mexico~~ click on the image for larger view ~~

Hello guys,

The new book "HELLBOY IN MEXICO" by Mike Mignola and Richard Corben was released today, so i thought to play close to the topic of the book with this tribute. I haven't read (or picked up) the book yet, so all of this is just a guess, a Mexican guess, that's it :)

Now let's all go tot he store to pick up that bad boy, if you haven't done it yet :)

Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla. HELLBOY © 2010 Mike Mignola

Hellboy in Mexico - Inks
Hellboy in Mexico - Sketch

8 comments:

Geraldo Borges said...

Fuckin´ great drawing!! I´m really a fna of your work!!! I´ll be Franchesco Francavilla when I´ll grow up :) Parabéns!!!

Geraldo Borges said...

I mean fan, not fna :)

DirkStar said...

You just made a fan of me. Amazing work. Just amazing...

Dan said...

That is just... yeah, wow... fantastic stuff.

Thanks for sharing!!

José Braga said...

Matador!

rory said...

Awesome work, Francesco!

Linda said...

I LOVE THIS! I'd plaster it on an entire wall.

Brendan said...

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing the pencils and black & white versions. Truly inspirational.