Friday, May 07, 2010

HellBoy's "Crap"!

Hellboy Week
Hellboy
~~ click on the image for a larger view ~~

Hello guys,

and let's wrap this week with one of my fav HB illo (I did last year) not everyone might have seen it yet. I thought it is a perfect ending of the Hellboy week :)
Since everyone enjoyed this, stay tuned for some more HB related "specials", very soon ;)
Thanks for the love, everyone, and now go read some Mignola's Hellboy goodness :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
HELLBOY © 2010 Mike Mignola

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So much awesomeness here I don't know what to look at first. I love the graphic approach. Your panels are beautifully designed as well as wonderfully drawn.

smoky man said...

Hi Francesco, I am a huge fan of Mignola and his Helloboy creation. So... amazing work, as usual!
Well done! :)

From Sardinia,Italy
smok! ;)