Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GARRISON Will Knock...

GARRISON #3 Preview
(click on the above image for larger view)

... Your Socks Off!!! :)

with issue 3 being solicited in April Previews (you can see cover & solicitation also on the Wildstorm website), I thought to put together another little teaser (using actual panels from issue 3) of my new creator owned mini GARRISON coming out next month.
Hope you guys check the mini out and help me spread the word: this is gonna be a fun ride, I promise you.
And it's all done (I finished the mini in 2009) so you know you will get your fix monthly without interruptions :) You can't beat that! ;)

Cheers,
Francesco

All images © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.
GARRISON created by, ™ and © 2010 Jeff Mariotte & Francesco Francavilla & DC Comics

No comments: