Wednesday, September 22, 2010

GARRISON - The Conclusion! (plus Concept Art)

F83
F83
~~ Click on the above and below images for a bigger view ~~

Hello guys,

issue 6 of GARRISON is out today and it's the explosive conclusion of this rollercoaster thrilling fun :)
To celebrate I thought to share some concept art I did for the F83 Whisperfighter (airplanes featured in this issue and invented by mastermind Jeff Mariotte) , as you can see above :)
And below is an unused cover art which still is enough cool looking to share I think ;)

A big THANKS to all of you who supported this book by buying it and a huge thanks to the WildStorm folks who have been fantastic to work with on this mini: I am gonna miss them greatly.
I raise my glass in a toast to all of you.

CHeers,
Francesco

F83

Here's WildStorm solicitation for the issue:
GARRISON #6 (of 6)
Written by JEFF MARIOTTE • Art and cover by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
This is it! The slam-bang conclusion to the action epic of the year! Garrison and Jillian are trapped in a small town, and after they're finished with it, it will never be the same! Neither will the hundreds of soldiers out to get Garrison. And neither will Garrison himself – if he can even survive!
DOWNLOAD 5 PAGES PREVIEW HERE!

* Wildstorm Universe
* 32pg.
* Color
* $2.99 US

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla. GARRISON © 2010 Jeff Mariotte & Francesco Francavilla

GARRISON #6

3 comments:

azhar said...

i still prefer pulpy and gritty comic genre/style..

i love Zorro better..

nevertheless keep up the good work sir..

anyway..got more people refer my work to you sir..
but still a long way for me to be good as you sir.

S.H.I.E.L.D boy said...

Awesome work Mr. Francavilla.

Do you have any love for Black Widow?

S.H.I.E.L.D boy said...

We are talking about your artwork here...
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=198712